Mil-Tec ECWCS Jacket with Fleece MIL-TACS FG size L
Mil-Tec ECWCS Jacket with Fleece MIL-TACS FG size L by Miltec at American Labor Academy. MPN: 10615059/L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. To fit chest (recommended): S 33''-36'', M 36''-39'', L 39''-42'', XL 42''-46'', XXL 46''-50'', 3XL 50''-54''.The Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS)
The Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) is a protective clothing system developed in the 1980s by the United States Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center. This quality and sturdy ECWCS jacket is the perfect choice for all weather conditions. It features special 3-layer fabric system that is waterproof, windproof and breathable at the same time. Moreover it goes with warm removable fleece liner. Presented parka features cobra style hood, a two-way, full-front zipper with double storm flap, Raglan sleeves, armpit ventilation zippers and adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs. Furthermore there are two cargo pockets on the lower front of a jacket. Fully removable fleece attaches to the jacket with a zipper, has a high collar, two zipped pockets and drawstring bottom, and can be used on its own if necessary. The jacket is a perfect choice for police, military and EMT as well as for fishing, hunting and a lot of other outdoor activities. Not a genuine A-TACS fabric.
Features & Highlights
- To fit chest (recommended): S 33"-36", M 36"-39", L 39"-42", XL 42"-46", XXL 46"-50", 3XL 50"-54"
- Windproof. Waterproof: 2000mm/Water head. Breathable: 3000g/m²/24h
- Cobra hood, full-front zipper, 3 pockets, Ventilated sleeves, Velcro cuffs
- Shell: 3-ply laminate (100% Nylon, breathable polyurethane membrane, 100% Nylon)
- Lining: 100% Nylon. Removable fleece jacket: 100% Polyester
|Package Weight:||5.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.83 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|