Tactical Moisture Wicking Shirt - Military Training Outdoor - Polartec Delta - Frogman Line by 281Z (X-Large, Coyote Brown)
Free Shipping Included! Tactical Moisture Wicking Shirt - Military Training Outdoor - Polartec Delta - Frogman Line by 281Z (X-Large, Coyote Brown) by P1G-Tac at American Labor Academy. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Frogman Range Shirt Polartec Delta ''FRS-DELTA'' is designed for security, bodyguards, collectors, instructors for combat training, law enforcement
combat training, law enforcement agencies, as well as for everyday use by hunters and fishermen, tourists,
T-shirt "FRS-DELTA" is created by specialists of 281Z Development Group*.
Made in Ukraine!
- anatomical cut
- flatlock seams
- innovational cooling perfomance fabric
- innovating Abrasion Pads System
- cool touch
- superior wicking action
- highly breathable
- reduced skin cling
- regulated drying
- odor control
Polartec® DeltaTM is engineered with elevated structures knit across the fabric surface to increase airflow, reduce
friction, and dissipate heat. This specialized knit construction is enhanced with a hydrophobic and hydrophilic
yarn blend for advanced moisture management. Delta's innovative fabric composition regulates dry times and allows
breathability when wet. By working in sync with the body's natural cooling response, DeltaTM outperforms other base
fabrics in hot conditions.
One of the key features of FRS is Abrasion Pads System. The mesh pads on the back, shoulders and elbows provide additional comfort and protect
the skin from rubbing. Because of the mesh top layer they do not interfere with cooling process, and keeps the skin dry.
Features & Highlights
- Frogman Range Shirt is 2017 Polartec Apex Award Winner. The smart, innovative design and use of high-quality Polartec fabric was noted by world-famous specialists.
- "FRS-DELTA" has anatomical design and flat elastic seams. In combination with overall fabric elasticity it allowed us to create shirt that does not interfere with any active motor load of a person.
- The "Abrasion Pads Systems" (APS) is the innovative system for tactical summerwear. It provides additional comfort and protection and therefore does not interfere with the fabric's cooling process. Protection pads are placed on shoulders, back and elbows. They add comfort while wearing body armor or backpack, removing the excess load, keeping the places of contact from wear and tear and protect skin from rubbing.
- FRS-DELTA t-shirt is made of innovational POLARTEC® DELTATM. It's a fabric cooling system comprised of radial structures and specially engineered yarns. This structures are knitted across the entire material surface and designed to disperse moisture, increase airflow and reduce friction against the skin during movement. The unique plant of hydrophobic and hydrophillic fibers allows POLARTEC® DELTATM to maintain maximum breathability when wet while increasing vaporative heat loss.
- Tencell Lyocell fibers have excellent breathability and moisutre wicking properties, high durability in dry and wet state, keeps the shape well. It keeps the color and does not change shape after washing. Does not require special care.
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|