TIMELESS Women Deluxe Doctoral of Engineering Academic Gown for faculty and Ph.D. gold silk Custom Size Black
TIMELESS Women Deluxe Doctoral of Engineering Academic Gown for faculty and Ph.D. gold silk Custom Size Black by TIMELESS - bespoken at American Labor Academy. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Deluxe Doctoral of Engineering Academic Gown for faculty and Ph.D. Woven from superfine Merino wool and silk, our Timeless | gold silk cloth offers
Woven from superfine Merino wool and silk, our Timeless | gold silk cloth offers the ultimate outer fabric for the most exclusive robes. The textile consists of 77 % Merino wool, 23 % silk - Timeless | gold silk at 240 g/m (160 g/m2), is yarn-dyed, and woven from superfine Merino worsted woolen yarn and stylish spun silk customized especially for our robes. Silk is probably the most precious natural textile product in existence. The finest silk - also known as pure silk - is obtained from mulberry silkworms reared in captivity, and originally came from China, where the Chinese emperor Fu Xi is said to have used this luxurious fabric to make robes around 5000 years ago. Silk continues to be one of the most expensive and most exclusive fibers in the world, and the demand for it is at least as great as it was in ancient times.
Our Deluxe Doctoral of Engineering Academic Gown follows the strict guidelines of the American Council of Education.
• voluminous, balloon sleeves with hem through lining and cuff
• Pressed pleated front and back detailing
• 4 inch wide orange velvet front and back yoke panels
• Detailed back neck design with button
• 3 horizontal orange velvet chevrons on each side (2 inch wide)
• right in-seam pocket
• slit in the left side-seam for access to clothing beneath
• invisible zipper
• silk lining
• Our Deluxe Doctoral of Engineering Academic Gown will give you a comfortable prestigious appearance and fit.
Please fill out the measurement sheet for your robe see pictures subsequent to your order
|Brand:||TIMELESS - bespoken|